This release contains a variety of fixes and improvements, as noted below.
This will be made available via the self-update channel over the coming days. You can upgrade in place now by downloading the latest MSI installer.
- Added a filter for Superseded to the Modify Updates Wizard.
- Adjusted some log levels and log text to be clearer.
- Added additional logging when the proxy settings are loaded in the event of a failure.
- Add the ability to limit the number of threads used during the upload of Intune packages.
- Scriptrunner will now log out a comma-separated list of all public desktop shortcuts if the installing product is configured to delete desktop shortcuts.
- This is to help troubleshoot when icons for applications are not deleted.
- Improved how running processes are enumerated for Manage Conflicting Processes making the popup more responsive.
- Implemented a ‘retry’ in the event of failure for many critical interactions with Azure via Microsoft Graph.
- The Publisher will delete files from the download cache if there is a hash-mismatch for the file. This makes the root cause of Publishing failure easier to identify.
- Fixed a bug where whitespace at the beginning or end of the Organization Name for Manage Conflicting Processes would cause the property to fail to parse correctly.
- Fixed a bug where old setting backups would not rename properly, causing an error during settings backup in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where some network operations would not use the configured proxy.
- Fixed a bug where the code signing of ConfigMgr detection scripts may fail to validate the digital signature on the endpoint.
- Fixed a bug where the UseGSInstalledSoftware registry option would cause the ConfigMgr database scan to never perform a query.
- Fixed a bug where a failure to download an icon would cause a product to fail to publish.