Patch My PC Publisher
Features, Benefits and Return on Investments
Calculate your Return on Investment using the Patch My PC ROI tool. Simply download, run, scan, and discover your savings.
Calculate accurate savings
Quickly identify products supported in the current Patch My PC catalog which are in use in your environment.
The ROI Tool scans your Configuration Manager and/or your Intune environment for application inventory. It then compares this inventory data against our latest list of Supported Products, which it downloads at run time.
Primary Benefits of using Patch My PC in your enterprise
At our core, we specialize in automating the creation of third-party software updates and applications within SCCM. Our integration supports both Configuration Manager and Intune.
The primary benefits of our product are improved security by patching vulnerable third-party applications and time-savings for administrators.
Security Benefits by Patching Third-Party Applications
One of the most common ways computers are exploited is vulnerabilities in outdated third-party applications or libraries. For example, in the report, 2022 Top Routinely Exploited Vulnerabilities | CISA from United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), the section “Top Routinely Exploited Vulnerabilities” shows the top 12 exploited vulnerabilities from 2022. Often, exploits are targeted against non-Microsoft products. In the 2022 list, the following third-party products were targeted.
- Citrix VPN appliances (CVE-2019-19781)
- Pulse Secure VPN servers (CVE-2019-11510)
Another great feature is real-time alerts via Microsoft Teams as new updates are published, allowing for quick response to important updates that contain critical security fixes.
2022 was bigger than ever
Patch My PC automatically implemented 5,389 updates and 180 new products in 2022 alone.
Security Updates with CVE-IDS
Time Saving Benefits when using Patch My PC
Another major benefit of automating third-party update and application creation is time savings. By offloading the tedious task of packaging, testing, troubleshooting, and deploying applications in your environment, administrators will have more time to focus on other more important tasks.
In a recent Twitter survey, the average time it took to package an application in Configuration Manager or Intune manually was 3.5 hours.
On average 1,329 updates and applications published per-year for each Patch My PC customer. If packaged manually, the average time spent would be 4,651 hours or 194 days.
Our average customer saves 5,000 hours a year regardless of the device count.
How long would manually packaging a #ConfigMgr application with the following configurations take?— Patch My PC (@PatchMyPC) September 7, 2023
✅Discover new version
✅Create detection method >= version
✅Metadata, icons, keywords, etc.
If seeing is believing, set up a demo and see what you're missing.
Primary Features of using Patch My PC
Our Top-Tier Customer Support and Account Management Experience is one of our greatest benefits and one of our primary features. We built an engineering team that not only knows our product, but also knows products we integrate into, such as WSUS, ConfigMgr, and Intune and have a deep level of customer empathy.
Automate Third-Party Updates
- Third-party updates automatically published to ConfigMgr, Intune, and WSUS
- Use existing processes to deploy updates, including Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR)
- Report on non-compliance for third-party updates in the same way as Microsoft updates
- Automatically scan your ConfigMgr or Intune inventory to auto-enable products for publishing
Microsoft Intune Integration
- Automatically create Win32 applications and updates
- Manage applications assignments
- Manage and update applications on the enrollment status page for Autopilot
- Using existing reports in ConfigMgr for third-party update compliance
- Get innotative reporting for ConfigMgr using our patch compliance solution, Advanced Insights
- Power BI compliance dashboard for ConfigMgr and Intune
- Visibility into third-party update compliance
- 5,389 updates released in 2022 including… 1,658 security updates, 1,414 updates with CVE-IDs, and 180 new products
- Real-time alerts when new third-party updates are published
- CVE import wizard from external systems
- Third-party updates typically released the same day as the vendor makes them available
Automatically Create Applications
- Create base applications for ConfigMgr and Intune
- Use existing deployment mechanisms: task sequences, collections, or Intune assignments
- Eliminate manual packaging of applications
- Applications include vendor icons, descriptions, and keywords
- Auto-update applications to the latest version
- Ensure new machines always receive the most secure version of an application
Native ConfigMgr and Intune Integration
- No additional agents
- Leverage native features and functionality of ConfigMgr and Intune
- Use automatic deployment rules, task sequences, collection deployments, Autopilot, and more
Customize Application Settings
- Use custom pre-or-post installations scripts
- Disable automatic updates for products
- Enable logging for app installation troubleshooting
- Add custom command-line arguments
Evergrowing App catalog
- We currently support 1225 products and we’re not done! We’re adding new apps to the catalog daily. View the full list of products on our supported products page.
We want you to be100% satisfiedwith our services.
Even after your initial free trial period, we offer a 180-day full money-back guarantee.
Support Included at no extra cost
Never worry about additional fees or paying for support. Our support is included from the initial interaction, both with our free full trial and paid subscription. Support is in-house, with engineers located in North America, Europe, and Australia. Support at a glance:
- 1-hour setup session
- 30-minute Environment Review and Q&A Session
- Support options by phone, email, forum, or live chat
There’s nothing more important to us than our customers and their feedback! If there are applications or features you would like to see added to our product, we encourage you to submit feedback on our UserVoice website.
We prioritize app and feature development of our software based on feedback from our community, ensuring that we keep our customers at the forefront. We have a large repository of apps that are continually growing based on our customer feedback.
Trusted by Over 5,865 Enterprises on Over 18.3 Million Endpoints
Not finding what you're looking for? Check out our FAQ for more.
Priced to save you time and money
For each software subscription, we structure our starting/ minimum pricing in a way that allows us to offer maximum value and added benefits for businesses of all sizes.
Even when you are a small business with a low device count, our subscription comes with a starting price. This starting price ensures that you get a well-rounded software solution that includes ongoing support for a seamless service every day.
Minimum pricing includes…
Average Savings of More than 5,000 Hours
Regardless of device count, an average customer publishes 1,329 updates and applications per year. It takes about 3.5 hours to package, test, and deploy an application manually (Twitter survey). The starting price structure ensures both small and large companies get maximum time-saving.
When you purchase our product, there is no need to sign up for premium support upgrades. The starting price includes unlimited, in-house support from our top-tier engineers based in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. This helps us provide seamless experiences for all customers.
One-on-One Live Demo with an Engineer
Whether you want to see our product in action or you have questions about our process, an engineer will present a live demo for you. In this demo, you can learn about product installation, creating third-part applications, publishing and deploying updates, reviewing dashboards, and troubleshooting.
One-on-One Setup Calls with an Engineer
Our engineering team will help you with the initial setup. This includes product installation, publishing and deploying third-party updates, creating and deploying applications, Microsoft Intune integration, and install compliance reports
One-on-One Environment Review and Q&A Calls
For the existing setup, our team will review your setup and answer all your questions. This service includes a review of installation and customization. They will help you with Automatic Deployment Rule creation and install compliance reports.