This release contains a variety of features, improvements, and fixes, as noted below.
This will be made available via the self-update channel over the coming days. You can upgrade in place now by downloading the latest MSI installer.
- Add option to update Intune assignments on sync.
- New checkbox at the bottom of the Manage Assignments wizard to ‘Override manual assignment changes…’
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1297
- Add the title of the application or update to the Manage Assignments wizard.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1420
- Notifications are presentation mode aware
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1248
- View and customize Conflicting Processes list
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1382
- The UI notification for Conflict Processes now lists all processes which are conflicting in a dropdown. This is to make it more clear what software will be closed.
- Send alerts to Slack
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-684
- Note: Slack notifications are a work in progress.
- Reverted a Scriptrunner change which flagged the exe to always run as Administrator. This is in preparation for supporting user-based applications in Intune and ConfigMgr.
- When a product is double-clicked in the show package info tool the applicability rule will be shown.
- Improve the message which displays when an incorrect configuration is saved.
- Code changes in preparation for user-based applications.
- Publisher SMTP alerts for the creation of ConfigMgr apps, Intune apps, and Intune updates will all now show the CVE information. Previously only the WSUS updates would show this information.
- Added notes to the pre/post script window to help clarify the feature functionality.
- Fixed a bug where the Manage Conflicting Process window would not appear when a ConfigMgr application was deployed as required and the checkbox for ‘Allow user interaction…’ was not checked.
- Fixed a bug where Intune role scope tags would not be updated on sync for Intune Updates.
- Fixed a bug where the configured proxy may not be used for the Intune connection during publisher sync.
- Fixed a bug where software may be marked for revision during every sync of the Publisher. This would occur when PreventConflictingProcessRestart was in use and the KillProcess was set instead of Notify.
- PreventConflictingProcessRestart was in use and the KillProcess was set instead of Notify.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Exclude from Auto-Publishing’ option for Intune apps and Intune updates may not work as expected causing excluding software to still be published if found.
- When a user or admin category was selected on a ConfigMgr application the Publisher would create a revision of the application every synchronization. Now a revision will only be created if a user or admin category needs to be added.
- Improved logging when checking access to timestamp.digicert.com if a proxy is defined