The 05/02/19 catalog release contains bug and feature-related updates & 7 new products.
- Added support for required Pre/Post-Scripts
- Added support for recommended Pre/Post-Scripts
- We will now cache the list of supported products, so in the event, the settings tool can’t download the latest products, it will use the last cached copy.
- When the settings tool is opened, if any products are previously enabled that now have a Patch My PC defined recommended and required Pre/Post script(s) those scripts will be saved in the settings.xml automatically.
- When there is a product enabled that requires a manual content download the product name(s) will be included in the prompt.
- Fixed an issue where the UI may show not responding for a short period of time on initial open.
- Fixed an issue where you may receive a prompt saying some settings are missing when clicking apply when using trial mode when all relevant settings are correct.
- AdoptOpenJDK JRE with Hotspot 8.0.212.03 (x64/x86)
- Amazon Corretto 8.212.04.2 (x64/x86)
- Google Drive File Stream 126.96.36.1998
Updates and Base Installs Added:
- Citrix Workspace 188.8.131.52 (1904)
- KeePass 2.42 (MSI & EXE)
- Plex Media Player 2.33.1 (x64)
- RealPlayer 184.108.40.206
Updates and Base Installs Superseded:
- Citrix Workspace 220.127.116.11 (1903)
- KeePass 2.41 (MSI & EXE)
- Plex Media Player 2.32.0 (x64)
- RealPlayer 18.104.22.168
- Updated metadata of Skype 22.214.171.124
- Updated metadata and security details of Google Chrome 74.0.3729.131 (x64/x86)
- Feature Release = ⬤
- Bug Fix Release = ⬤
- Security Release = ⬤