The 04/21/19 catalog update contains JRE and JDK 8 update 211.
* Catalog Changes*
There are two important changes in Java 8 Update 211 that we highly recommend you review.
- CHANGE 1: Due to licensing changes in Java 8 Update 211, you will now need to download the Java 8 Update 211 installer and use the Local Content Repository feature.
- CHANGE 2: Due to the changes above, Java 8 Update 211 we will no longer be able to automatically remove previous installs of Java 8 by default. We have a blog post available here with a script template you can use as a pre-update script.
Updates and Base Installs Added:
- Oracle Java 8 Update 211 (x64/x86)
- Oracle Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 211 (x64/x86)
- Release Notes for Oracle Java 8 Update 211
- Release Type: ⬤ | ⬤ | ⬤
CVE-2019-2600; CVE-2019-2622; CVE-2019-2603; CVE-2019-2669; CVE-2019-2664; CVE-2019-2651; CVE-2019-2642; CVE-2019-2662; CVE-2019-2677; CVE-2019-2673; CVE-2019-2653; CVE-2019-2674; CVE-2019-2665; CVE-2019-2643; CVE-2019-2551; CVE-2019-2640; CVE-2019-2639; CVE-2019-2641; CVE-2019-2663; CVE-2019-2654; CVE-2019-2604; CVE-2019-2671; CVE-2019-2661; CVE-2019-2676; CVE-2019-2603; CVE-2019-2652; CVE-2019-2670; CVE-2019-2652; CVE-2019-2660; CVE-2019-2675
- VirusTotal Scan Detection Ratio 0/69
- VirusTotal Latest Scan Results For JRE (x64)
- VirusTotal Latest Scan Results For JRE (x86)
- VirusTotal Latest Scan Results For JDK (x64)
- VirusTotal Latest Scan Results For JDK (x86)
Updates and Base Installs Superseded:
- Oracle Java 8 Update 201 (x64/x86)
- Oracle Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 201 (x64/x86)
- Feature Release = ⬤
- Bug Fix Release = ⬤
- Security Release = ⬤