- Application update in-place vs. create new application configurable at the individual product level.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-209
- Support for user-based installations for Configuration Manager applications, as well as Intune Applications and Intune Updates.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-801
- Note: We still need to add user-based software to the catalog, but the publisher now has support for this so that we can begin adding some user-based software.
- Option to not append the republished date tag to republished updates.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-876
- This is now a configurable checkbox in the advanced tab.
- Intune Scan Wizard now has the option to automatically enable Intune Updates based on scan data.
- Update the PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.exe to use the CCM client log directory defined in the registry by default
- Check “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM\Logging\@Global” > LogDirectory, and fallback to “%windir%\ccm\logs”
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-911
- Log out the in-progress count of updates and applications as they are processed.
- Previously the in-progress count was only logged if the log level was set to debug. It is now logged with informational level logging.
- Improve the PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.exe to have better logic when searching the registry for uninstall strings
- The PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.exe will retry MSI based operations if a 1618 exit code is returned by the installer. The result is a reduction in failed installs due to Windows Installer being unavailable.
- Maximum three retries, with 1 minute in between.
- Updated the PowerShell script for Intune applications and updates to improve compatibility with constrained language mode.
- Optimized icon resizing for ConfigMgr applications.
- MSI based ConfigMgr applications will now have ‘No uninstall content’ set for the uninstaller, as we directly call msiexec, no content is needed.
- Configuration Manager application detection script fixed to supported PowerShell 2.0.
- Fixed an issue where republishing a WSUS update would also cause the equivalent Intune Update to republish as well.