- The Publisher now has a ‘Recreate Detection Script’ right-click option. When this is selected, the specified products will have their Detection Scripts recreated during the next Publisher synchronization.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-855
- The Modify Updates Wizard now has a checkbox to ‘Show Only Updates for Not Enabled Products’
- This is helpful in identifying updates you may want to decline for products you no longer publish updates for
- Intune Application and Update detection script now has improved version string parsing
- Intune Application and Update detection script will only parse DisplayName for a version if the DisplayVersion is empty
- SCCM Application detection script will only parse DisplayName for a version if the DisplayVersion is empty
- VLC is now split into an EXE and an MSI
- The existing selection of VLC will be converted to the EXE version of the application. The MSI can now also be selected and published.
- Pre/Post Script form now validates that Pre-Update Script and Post-Update Script exists before allowing you to press OK.
- Fixed an issue where the Publisher was unable to get the list of published Intune applications.
- Fixed an issue where a republished WSUS update may be republished multiple times if the Publisher was left open during synchronization and settings were changed after the initial republish completes.
- Fixed a bug where certain detection scripts generated for Intune Applications and Intune Updates would not detect as expected.