This release contains a variety of features, improvements, and fixes as noted below.
- Interactive user notifications that allow the user to be prompted to close conflicting software
- Has a range of options for customizing the deferral options. (Documentation will be released when this feature is in production)
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-438
- Delete N-# applications / updates in Intune
- There are new settings available in the ‘Intune Options’ which allows you to specify retention for Intune Applications and Intune Updates. The valid values are between 0 and 10.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-967
- InstallPackage as the default behavior for ScriptRunner
- When the PatchMyPc-ScriptRunner.exe is double-clicked it will default to searching for package.xml in the same directory and performing /InstallPackage which allows PMPC application install to be launched without running them from the command line.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1170
- Apply Intune naming convention to existing applications and updates during a Publisher sync
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1175
- Set ‘Featured App’ flag on Intune apps via right-click options
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1188
- Only one instance of the Publisher is allowed to run at a time. If a second user runs the Publisher they will receive an error message and the Publisher will close.
- Fixed a bug where adding file based right click option to a ConfigMgr application would not trigger a revision in some cases.
- Examples: MST, Pre/Post Script, Additional files
- Fixed a bug where the Intune detection and requirement script might fail to work as expected if there are invalid registry properties on an object in the registry.
Published On February 22, 2021