- The warning message box that pops up if the Enrollment Status Page right-click option is invoked without proper Azure App Registration Permission now has a ‘Help’ button which links to the permission KB article.
- The pre and post script ‘browse’ buttons now will open to the location of the currently selected script if found.
- Fixed a bug where the Intune Scan or ConfigMgr Scan would happen if the respective ‘Auto-Enable’ option was enabled, but the feature itself, such as Intune Updates, was disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the Teams notifications for auto-enable would not contain details regarding the software.
- Fixed a bug where the auto-enable feature of Intune Scanning may cause duplicate Win32 apps to be published within Intune.
- Fixed a bug where conflicting right-click options could be selected in the scan wizards.
- Fixed a bug with the new Log Retention feature of Script Runner where it may unnecessarily trigger an ‘Update Content’ on ConfigMgr applications.
Published On January 26, 2021