- Manage Intune categories for created and updated Intune applications and updates.
- Note: Currently, existing applications/updates in Intune will not have their categories modified. The categories will only be modified when a new Win32 application is published such as when new software is selected, or a new version is released.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I965
- Clicking a ‘digest’ in the Modify Published Updates Wizard, or the Package Details wizard will now open the respective VirusTotal page.
- Sorting by ‘Selected’ in Modify Published Updates Wizard now sorts by the checked state.
- The Configuration Manager detection script now handles invalid version parts better. Some vendors use DateTime stamps in their version. This can end up being a value larger than a 32 bit integer causing the version cast to fail.
- Fixed a bug where the console version check for UninstallContent setting was incorrect.