- Updates published via the CVE Import Wizard will now have a Teams and Email alert if enabled.
- Scan Configuration Manager Database wizard updated.
- Supports Filtering
- Can optionally show, and export, applications whose count is zero.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-828
- General UI improvements such as tooltips, alt-shortcuts, empty field validation.
- Certificate selection for Intune code signing will now additionally search the WSUS store if it is found.
- The Product Name has been added to the PatchMyPC-DownloadHistory.csv generated in the installation directory of the publisher.
- Improved the method used to gather PackageID from newly published Applications.
- Fixed a bug where an application may fail to publish on versions of Configuration Manager older than 1706.
- Fixed a bug where the publisher would fail to find applications published to a folder containing square brackets
- For Example: \\server\sources\[PMPC]Applications
- Fixed a bug where the TLS port for SMTP alerts may show as 587 in the UI, even when a custom port is set. The port in the UI will now accurately reflect the saved settings.