- Update the PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.exe to use the CCM client log directory defined in the registry by default
- Check “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM\Logging\@Global” > LogDirectory, and fallback to ‘%windir%\ccm\logs’
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-911
- Log out the in-progress count of updates and applications as they are processed.
- Previously the in-progress count was only logged if the log level was set to debug. It is now logged with informational level logging.
- Improve the PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.exe to have better logic when searching the registry for uninstall strings
- Configuration Manager application detection script fixed to supported PowerShell 2.0.
- Fixed an issue where republishing a WSUS update would also cause the equivalent Intune Update to republish as well.