- Application update in-place vs. create new application configurable at the individual product level.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-209
- Support for user-based installations for Configuration Manager applications, as well as Intune Applications and Intune Updates.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-801
- Note: We still need to add user-based software to the catalog, but the publisher now has support for this so that we can begin adding some user-based software.
- Option to not append the republished date tag to republished updates.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-876
- This is now a configurable checkbox in the advanced tab.
- Intune Scan Wizard now has the option to automatically enable Intune Updates based on scan data.
- Updated the PowerShell script for Intune applications and updates to improve compatibility with constrained language mode.