- Detection script now accounts for user based installs when needed.
- Detection script checks if running as SYSTEM using the SID instead of username.
- Add additional logging to the Application update, and creation processes to assist with troubleshooting.
- Add a new known error to assist with identifying and resolving TooManyCategories for WSUS.
- Fixed a bug where some system cultures would result in incorrect command line parsing.
- Fixed a bug where an Application’s content would not be updated when a right click option was selected in some scenarios.