This release contains a variety of features, improvements, and fixes, as noted below.
This will be made available via the self-update channel over the coming days. You can upgrade in place now by downloading the latest MSI installer.
- Added the Usage Statistics group in the General tab that will show usage statistics
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1343
- Changed the license input to display only the 20 character license id and not the full license URL
- Define ConfigMgr scopes inside the Publisher service
- The Intune and ConfigMgr scan wizard ‘Export’ buttons now prompt for whether the filter should be applied to the export.
- Improve how Timestamping is handled in some scenarios.
- Improved the speed of Intune application deletion by using batch calls to Microsoft Graph
- Options related to WSUS have been moved from the Advanced tab to the Options button in the Updates tab
- The classification field in the Intune Apps Manager is not populated for Updates
- Update revision doesn’t take account of republished updates
- Connections to Intune may not respect the proxy configuration set in the Publisher.
- ‘Show Package Details…’ right-click option would not load as expected.
- CVE Wizard would not load as expected.
- SSRS dashboards would report a negative % for compliance in some scenarios. The reports can be reinstalled if you are affected by following the same process as the initial install which will overwrite the reports.