The 06/04/19 catalog release contains bug, feature and security-related updates.
Publishing Service – Version 1.3.7 – 2019-06-04
- Improved publishing for products that use special characters in their install command line.
- Fixed an issue where up to 5 products may continually be detected as being revised during publishing syncs.
- During the first publishing sync after this update, you may see up to 40 products say that where revised and this can be safely ignored.
Updates and Base Installs Added:
- Google Chrome 75.0.3770.80 (x64/x86)
- Release Notes for Google Chrome 75.0.3770.80
- Release Type: ⬤ | ⬤ | ⬤
CVE-2019-5828; CVE-2019-5829; CVE-2019-5830; CVE-2019-5831; CVE-2019-5832; CVE-2019-5833; CVE-2019-5834; CVE-2019-5835; CVE-2019-5836; CVE-2019-5837; CVE-2019-5838; CVE-2019-5839; CVE-2019-5840
- VirusTotal Scan Detection Ratio 0/61
- VirusTotal Latest Scan Results (x86)
- VirusTotal Latest Scan Results (x64)
- MinuteTraq 22.214.171.124
- Node.js 12.4.0 (x64/x86)
- RealPlayer 126.96.36.199
- Snagit 188.8.131.5296 (x64/x86)
- Splunk Universal Forwarder 7.3.0 (x64/x86)
Updates and Base Installs Superseded:
- Google Chrome 74.0.3729.169 (x64/x86)
- MinuteTraq 184.108.40.206
- Node.js 12.3.1 (x64/x86)
- RealPlayer 220.127.116.11
- Snagit 18.104.22.16860 (x64/x86)
- Splunk Universal Forwarder 7.2.6 (x64/x86)
- Feature Release = ⬤
- Bug Fix Release = ⬤
- Security Release = ⬤