The 05/24/19 catalog release contains bug, feature and security-related updates.
- Updated metadata of CPU-Z 1.89
- We have released new updates for the updates listed below and superseded the previous versions of these updates.
- These updates were to address an SCCM 1806+ in-console publishing issue where the update installation on the client-side would result in error code 0x80070002 = The system cannot find the file specified.
- If you used our publishing service or SCUP, the previous versions of these updates that get superseded can continue to be deployed as they wouldn’t be affected by the 0x80070002 issue.
- Mozilla Firefox 67.0.0 (x64)
- Mozilla Firefox 67.0.0 (x86)
- Mozilla Firefox ESR 60.7.0 (x64)
- Mozilla Firefox ESR 60.7.0 (x86)
- Mozilla Thunderbird 60.7.0 (x64)
- Mozilla Thunderbird 60.7.0 (x86)
- WinSCP 5.15.1
Updates and Base Installs Added:
- SRWare Iron 74.0.3850.0 (x64/x86)
Updates and Base Installs Superseded:
- SRWare Iron 73.0.3800.1 (x64/x86)
- Feature Release = ⬤
- Bug Fix Release = ⬤
- Security Release = ⬤