This release contains a variety of features, improvements, and fixes, as noted below. This will be made available via the self-update channel over the coming days. You can upgrade in-place now by downloading the latest MSI installer.
- Interactive user notifications that allow the user to be prompted to close conflicting software
- Delete N-# applications / updates in Intune
- There are new settings available in the ‘Intune Options’ which allows you to specify retention for Intune Applications and Intune Updates. The valid values are between 0 and 10.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-967
- InstallPackage as the default behavior for ScriptRunner
- When the PatchMyPc-ScriptRunner.exe is double-clicked it will default to searching for package.xml in the same directory and performing /InstallPackage which allows PMPC application install to be launched without running them from the command line.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1170
- Apply Intune naming convention to existing applications and updates during a Publisher sync
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1175
- Set ‘Featured App’ flag on Intune apps via right-click options
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1188
- Use Scriptrunner to uninstall MSIs
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1083
- Use MainFile to uninstall software
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-991
- Increase the max delay for the ConfigMgr delay application creation feature to 32 days.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-914
- Only one instance of the Publisher is allowed to run at a time. If a second user runs the Publisher they will receive an error message and the Publisher will close.
- Intune Application Manager button is now available in the Intune Apps and Intune Updates tab directly, as well as in the Intune Options.
- ConfigMgr detection scripts now validate the architecture and installation type of the software being detected.
- This feature was in place for Intune scripts and has been integrated into the ConfigMgr scripts.
- Script Version: 2.8
- Fixed a bug where adding file-based right-click option to a ConfigMgr application would not trigger a revision in some cases.
- Examples: MST, Pre/Post Script, Additional files
- Fixed a bug where the Intune detection and requirement script might fail to work as expected if there are invalid registry properties on an object in the registry.
- Fixed a bug where the new Conflicting Process settings may not be saved for ConfigMgr applications.
- Fixed a bug where the company logo may not show in the Conflicting Process UI for Intune clients.
- Fixed a bug where the Conflicting Processes deferral count would allow more than the configured number of deferrals.