This release contains a variety of features, improvements, and fixes, as noted below.
- Collect Logs button added to the Publisher. Will create a .zip file of files useful for troubleshooting.
- Idea: PATCHMYPC-I-1750
- If the ConfigMgr applications are configured to remove the version from the name, and there is application retention configured we will now append the version to OLD versions of the app. This is to ensure that there is only one application with the same name.
- Improved the initial configuration process for adding Patch My PC Software Updates to an environment. This involves attempting to restart the WCM component after an initial Patch My PC update is published. This expedites getting the Patch My PC category into ConfigMgr so it can be selected.
- The Publisher will send an alert if the catalog failed to download.
- The Publisher can now process FTP links for downloads.
- Fixed a bug where the /SyncNow switch for the Publisher would not work if an instance of the Publisher was already running.
- Fixed a bug where multiple assignments for the same group may attempt to be created in Intune.
- Fixed a bug where the Organization Name specified for the Manage Conflicting Process window would not be populated for ConfigMgr applications.
- Fixed a bug where the icon would not be set for a republished Intune application.
- Fixed a bug where the republish ConfigMgr application feature would not validate the hash of existing additional files which caused edited files to not be copied during a republish.
- Fixed a bug where republish ConfigMgr application would not set the expected OS requirements.
Fixed a bug where ‘Override manual assignment changes’ is checked for an Intune product, and there is an ‘exclude’ assignment which would cause the Publisher to fail to process all assignments.
Published On November 19, 2021