• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Checking out 5.0.0.0

Started by denmalley, October 23, 2024, 12:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denmalley

Not a question so hope it is ok, just a shout out - been using this product for years as a portable app and it is fantastic for keeping my apps up to date.  I've never really messed with the settings much but was looking to change where portable apps were installed and started digging around in settings.  Happened across the "check for updates" section, saw I was up to date but out of curiosity I clicked the release notes link and what do you know, a new installer version available, just released yesterday. 

And quite an upgrade to boot!  I see my desired portable apps feature available here so many thanks!  Plus many many more apps.  Looking to give this a spin, think I'll hang on to the portable version for a bit as well, and maybe I can help sort out some kinks along the way.  Already reported an issue with Zoom in the other sub. Thanks for an amazing product, and for keeping us freeloaders along for the ride!

Omar (Patch My PC)

Thank you so much for your support :) We are working on improving it more and more every day :)