• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

UltraCompare 24.0.0.23 (EXE-x64) Application creation fails for Config Manager

Started by Matt, September 25, 2024, 08:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

As an Update in ConfigMgr UltraCompare 24.0.0.23 (EXE-x64) downloads without issue.

The same file/version, from the same download url, fails for Application creation. Could this be on my end? I'm not finding anything to suggest it's me.

Error:
The hash of file downloaded is different than the file hash in our catalog. Hash errors happen when vendors release updates that aren't available in our catalog yet. This error should be resolved in the next catalog update. It could also have been induced by a firewall issue. Additional details:[gQstlQ8U2KUiJRXp9pM3h6l9Ifw=] vs [Vmub6CcIUchDN6hpUIjAnuPgPIw=]

Omar (Patch My PC)

Hey Matt,
This is because there is a new update for it today (24.0.0.26), and it's in the catalog now :) 

Matt

That is some weird timing, that I would choose yesterday to start looking at this feature of PatchMyPC and this software. But sure enough, 24.0.0.26 this morning. And I'll bet if I had been more focused on UltraCompare's website I would have figured that out. Thanks!

Omar (Patch My PC)

Weird timing indeed 😅 but thank you for reporting it! and glad that all good now :)