• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

iTunes ver 12.12.10.1 issues

Started by Chrispe, September 22, 2023, 12:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrispe

Regarding iTunes, when I download 12.12.10.1 from the internet from Apple website, I can do iPhone restores that our IT do at a larger volume, no problem. But when I install our software center version created by PMPC, same version, it gives me this error:

Spencer (Patch My PC)

Hey Chrispe,

Thanks for reaching out on our forum! When deploying the package are you also including Bonjour as a dependency for iTunes? That is a requirement for our iTunes package and may be the reason for this issue.

https://patchmypc.com/known-issues-and-considerations-when-using-patch-my-pc#:~:text=by%20another%20process.-,Products%20with%20Known%20Dependency%20Requirements,-The%20following%20products

If that still doesn't work, please send over the following log files to [email protected]

When troubleshooting ConfigMgr application installation errors on a client, we will need multiple client logs. Please include the following logs:

%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppDiscovery*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppEnforce*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppIntentEval*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CAS*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CIAgent.*log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\DataTransferService*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log
This may be found in the %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\ if the Install was initiated by the user from Software Center.
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
This may be found in the %temp% of the user who clicked 'Install' in Software Center if it was an 'Available' deployment.
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\StateMessage.log
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\PatchMyPC-UserNotification.log
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\UISettings\UINotificationSettings.xml