• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Hi

Using intune, I'm trying to update an old version of OpenVPN 2.4.9.i601. Which was installed from a package created with PFsense firewall.

The PatchMyPC detection script says that OpenVPN was not detected. As far as I can tell, the script assumes the openVPN is found under the reg key ..\uninstall\{b0168d30-5fdb-49b3-bd29-8f6d87543786}. However the old version I have installed, did create a key named ..\uninstall\OpenVpn.

Is there anyway I can have a custom detection script or can the detection script be changed?
Can Auslogics Registry Cleaner be added please.
Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / Wise Registry Cleaner
Last post by stalag45 - April 10, 2024, 06:38:34 AM
Whenever I run PatchMyPC it says that Wise Registry Cleaner is out of date. I perform the update and it downloads and installs ok but a couple of minutes later it says that its out of date again. This happens every time I run it but I have no problems with any other updates.
Using PatchMyPC - is there a way to replace this version of Citrix with the lower version LTSR?
You were right, I added the EXE as well and my own device has updated fine. Thanks Andrew!
The latest builds allow you to set lower chunk size and threads.   I have set this and no longer have issues.
Neither of these get detected as needing to be updated when updates are available (PMPC 4.5.0.4).
Thanks Andrew, will give that a try!