Author Topic: Jaws missing from 05 - Installed 3rd Party Application Reports?  (Read 457 times)

Offline David P

• View Profile
I noticed Jaws was missing from the drop down selection in the report "05 - Installed 3rd Party Application Reports". I figured that I probably needed to update the report, so i looked in C:\Program Files\Patch My PC\Patch My PC Publishing Service\SSRSReports\Reports but the report is date modified 8/18/2018 which was pre Jaws support in PatchMyPC.
Should the files in the folder auto update when PatchMyPC does? Am I missing something? Or does your team need to update them with the newly supported applications?
Edge is also missing from the report.

Thanks!

Offline Justin Chalfant

• Patch My PC Support
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Patch My PC Support
Re: Jaws missing from 05 - Installed 3rd Party Application Reports?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 10:57:53 AM »
The reports will need to be updated to include newer products. We hope to do this soon, but unfortunately don't have an ETA.

Offline David P

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 11:29:41 AM »
Ok. I just wanted to make sure it was on your radar and also make sure I wasn't doing something wrong  ;)

Offline Justin Chalfant

• Patch My PC Support
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Patch My PC Support
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 02:24:56 PM »
The reports wouldn't auto-update, you would just re-import them from the Advanced tab.

Ok. I just wanted to make sure it was on your radar and also make sure I wasn't doing something wrong  ;)