Author Topic: Compliance Reports - Option to limit to deployed updates  (Read 342 times)

Offline Dreigo42

• View Profile
Compliance Reports - Option to limit to deployed updates
« on: May 23, 2019, 03:41:15 PM »
I love the reports included with the Publishing Service as it's a great way for me to show superiors overall compliance. However, there are updates that the clients scan against that we don't deploy for various reasons. Mainly drivers and BIOS updates from the partner catalogs. It would be really nice if there was an option to filter the dashboards to show compliance against only updates that have been deployed or only those that are in any software update group.

Offline Justin Chalfant

• Patch My PC Support
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Patch My PC Support
Re: Compliance Reports - Option to limit to deployed updates
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »
What about that dashboard by software update group?

Offline Dreigo42

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 03:50:07 PM »
That's what I'm doing now but my ADRs typically create new SUGs so I could end up providing them with 20-30 reports to give them the true compliance data they're looking for. That report would be great if I had the option to choose "All Software Update Groups" for example instead of individual ones.

Offline Justin Chalfant

• Patch My PC Support
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Patch My PC Support
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 03:50:56 PM »
Gotcha, I will see what adding a parameter for deployed only may look like. We do plan to update the RDLs sometime soon.

Offline Justin Chalfant

• Patch My PC Support
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Patch My PC Support
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 05:13:24 PM »
Sorry to do this to you, but we are moving all our feature request from our support forum to a new platform (https://ideas.patchmypc.com/).

We need to make this change due to the amount of customer growth and new application request. It's no longer manageable on the support forum platform. We need to have a voting system to help understand what new feature request would benefit the most significant number of customers, and that will be one factor we use to prioritize the request.

If this feature request is still something you would like to see added, could you please re-submit the request at https://ideas.patchmypc.com/.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks
Justin