• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

High percentage of installation errors for GitKraken update (9.1.1)

Started by BugsBunny, November 20, 2023, 03:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugsBunny

Wondering if anyone else is seeing an unusually high percentage of installation failures for the GitKraken 9.1.1 (User-x64) update? We're seeing close to a 30% failure rate; however, currently all the failures are for devices that don't have the application installed. The two most popular error descriptions are "Error unzipping downloaded content. (0x87D30067)" and "0x80071509".

Of interest: as noted, on all the devices listed as having failed to install the update, GitKraken is not installed. However, Git IS installed.

Wondering if possibly there's an error in the detection script? It appears to be looking for "Git*", which I'm thinking might be an issue, but not certain.

Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC)

Hello,

This was an issue a while ago, and was fixed on our back end some time ago. I am not sure why it is occurring for you now! Delete the Intune Update and have Patch My PC recreate it, and you should see the errors go away. I am going to double-check our back end to ensure that nothing has changed to cause this issue for you.

Andrew Jimenez (Patch My PC)

I did confirm that this issue should not be occurring now. So the delete and recreate of the Intune update will resolve this issue for you.

BugsBunny

Confirming that deleting and recreating the Intune update resolved this issue. Thanks a lot!