• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Does PatchMyPC support a platform that is "Intune & WSUS"?

Started by huntrashmi, August 12, 2024, 10:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntrashmi

I am thinking of scheduling a live demo with a PMPC engineer, and was working through the demo options. When I got to the 'platform' drop-down, my choices were as follows:

• Intune
  • Configuration Manager
  • Intune & Configuration Manager
  • WSUS

Any idea why there isn't a choice that says Intune & WSUS? I am interested in a product that can provide patching for Intune (cloud) managed Windows 11 clients, WSUS (domain-joined) managed Windows 10 clients , and WSUS (domain-joined) managed Windows Servers (Server 2022, 2019, & 2016). Can we license and install PatchMyPC in such a manner where it will support both Intune and WSUS? or will they have to be licensed as separate products, and installed on separate servers, and be independent of each other (i.e. no economies of scale or shared packages/reporting)? Is Intune & WSUS a single combined option?

Raunak Desai (Patch My PC)

Hey Huntrashmi,

Thank you for reaching out.

For the options, you can select WSUS standalone and in the comment tab or additional questions: Just mention I need to view both WSUS and Intune Demo. Taht will help you to prepare better.

PMPC publisher integrates with Intune, WSUS, SCCM, and as per your requirement, you can easily manage both the WSUS and Intune with the same license and within the same interface of the publisher.

Please feel free to schedule a demo with us and we will walk you through it : https://patchmypc.com/schedule-live-demo

Regards,
Raunak