• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Not using Co-management, but devices still saying they're being managed by SCCM

Started by theresaellis, February 29, 2024, 02:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theresaellis

We were testing SCCM and installed the client on our IT Departments machines, but haven't done anything else and I do NOT want co-management. It's not even set up, I've done nothing with it.

My issue is I've started enrolling our IT departments Windows 10 Machines in Intune, and the machines are reporting that they're being co-managed by SCCM, despite SCCM Co-management not even being on. Does anyone have any idea how I can turn this off so I can get my compliance policies working in Intune? Must I uninstall the SCCM Client to prevent them from communicating with each other, even though Co-management is not set up?

Liviu (Patch My PC)

Hello theresaellis,

This is something PMPC cannot provide support on.
However, to provide some information on this thread - you mentioned that you started hybrid-joining your devices in Intune.
You mentioned that "Co-management" isn't on.
What do you mean exactly? That Cloud Attach is not configured or that the workloads are set to "ConfigMgr"?

If you want to manage the "Compliance policies" from Intune, you need co-management in place and the co-management workload for "Client policies" moved to Intune.