• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

No longer receiving published applications to Intune - Solved

Started by zapulver, November 10, 2023, 07:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapulver

I have noticed reports that some applications are not being updated for around a month. Investigation into PmPC console shows lack of updates to Intune.  For example, if I right click Firefox and select "Show package info," current version is 119.0.1 but the last Intune application I have is 118.0.2 from 10/10.  Another example is package info for Chromex64 is 119.0.6045 but latest Intune version is 118.0.5993 from 10/17. 

My keys, certs, everything else don't expire until next year. All checks are green in console.  Have tried manually syncing and republishing those specific applications. Any ideas on what I can check or do to publish these updates to Intune? 

Thank you.

*It appears that some Azure graph permission requirements were changed at some point.  I added those this morning before this post, but did not notice a difference.  However, after rebooting the server and checking that the PmyPC service was running (delayed start, needed to be manually started), it looks like it's now publishing updates again. 

Hugo Marinho (Patch My PC)

Hey there zapulver,

We're glad to hear you managed to fix the issue from your end, if you need any further support, do let us now.

Have a great day ahead :)