• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed

Started by Matt@Move, October 12, 2023, 12:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt@Move

Hi Team,

Have multiple packages that have failed to download. When browsing for the package I get the website could not be reached. I try outside of the server and the download works. Changed nothing on the server or any firewall rules. Other applications are no issue.

1Password 8.10.16 (User) has failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed   
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Continuous 23.006.20320 (x64) has failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed   
Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer 1.31.2 has failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed   
Notepad++ 8.5.7 (x64) has failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed   
Postman 10.18.10 (User-x64) has failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed   
Zoom Meetings 5.16.2 (User-x64) has failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed   
Zoom Meetings 5.16.22807 (x64) has failed to be updated into Intune: DownloadFailed

Any ideas would be appreciated

Spencer (Patch My PC)

Hey Matt,

Thanks for reaching out! Usually this is some type of networking issues. I would confirm that the SYSTEM account of the machine hosting the publisher has access through any firewalls or proxies being used.

You can also confirm that those vendor domains are not being blocked by referencing our Firewall list here:
https://patchmypc.com/list-of-domains-used-for-downloads-in-patch-my-pc-update-catalog

We can also look into the log files from the Publisher. You can collect them from under the General Tab by clicking the "Collect Logs" button and send them to [email protected].

I'll review them and will provide any updates via email! :)