• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

DisplayLink Graphics

Started by PDowell, June 28, 2024, 03:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDowell

Hi All. PMPC has updated DisplayLink Graphics to 11.4.9747 but it is now not showing as installed/detected in Software Center.  We previously had the 11.3 version deployed via OSD and/or Software Center.  Is this a configuration failure on my part, or just something wonky with the detection scripts?

Liviu (Patch My PC)

Hey Phil,

Is the software deployed as an ConfigMgr App or as an Update?
Does the software show up as failed in the Software Center, despite the software being up to date on the device?

PDowell

Quote from: Liviu (Patch My PC) on June 28, 2024, 07:53:08 AMHey Phil,

Is the software deployed as an ConfigMgr App or as an Update?
Does the software show up as failed in the Software Center, despite the software being up to date on the device?

On a fresh Win11 build, with the original displaylink deployed via ConfigManager and as updates to Win10/Win11 clients via the PMPC update service.  The result seems to be the same.  11.4 gets installed, but is then listed as available in Software Center

Liviu (Patch My PC)

Hey PDowell,

If the updates you deploy from ConfigMgr just sit as available in the Software Center, please look at the ADR deployment configuration.
On the Deployment Schedule tab, you should see the configuration.
The update is likely deployed as available with a deadline X days in the future.

If you're still having issues with this, please open a support case with us, and we'll take it from there.