• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

.net Core SDK

Started by beefy80, October 21, 2021, 03:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beefy80

Hello, I have been asked to make available the .net Core SDK packages however I cannot find them in the Catalog.  When I look at user voice it says these were released.  Have I missed these being dropped or is there something else going on here?

James

Adam Cook (Patch My PC)

Quote from: beefy80 on October 21, 2021, 03:25:55 AM
Hello, I have been asked to make available the .net Core SDK packages however I cannot find them in the Catalog.  When I look at user voice it says these were released.  Have I missed these being dropped or is there something else going on here?

James

Hello, they were in our catalogue but were removed because Microsoft now supply updates for them via WSUS. We noted this in our end of life page and you'll also notice the product is no longer listed in our supported products listing.

beefy80

Quote from: Adam Cook on October 21, 2021, 09:45:12 AM
Quote from: beefy80 on October 21, 2021, 03:25:55 AM

James

Hello, they were in our catalogue but were removed because Microsoft now supply updates for them via WSUS. We noted this in our end of life page and you'll also notice the product is no longer listed in our supported products listing.

Adam

Thank you for the reply.  I understand why this has been dropped as this is now available in WSUS but as we are an Intune Only setup it would be good to be able to base install the .net core SDK's via Intune.  I am guessing that these updates will come from WUfB if MS have also added them to the WSUS catalog.

James