Let me first start off by saying, I've watched all your setup videos on SCCM and I'm a huge fan and love your work!! With your help, I was able to understand SCCM and roll out multiple computers and also do inplace upgrades as well. I wanted to say thank you for everything!
I'm wondering if you can help me or point me to a location
I am running version 1910 and am running into a problem with error 0x800b0109 as well. My issue is not Third-Party Updates. I created two ADR's for patch Tuesday (following your steps on the video "How to Deploy Software Updates Using Microsoft SCCM") . I can see updates downloaded and the package was created and distributed to both of my distribution points. When i go to deploy the updates to my pilot group (IT Department) the updates never deploy to the computers. I've tried removing my computer out from the device collection and read adding them or even deploy to other collections and they still never deploy. I did very that under "Software Update point Components Properties" under Third-Party Updates, the Cert is listed there and I also verified that the cert does populate on all my computers in "Trusted Publishers and "Trusted Root Certification Authorities"
I've attached logs. Please let me know if you can please assist or at least point me to the correct location.