• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

License for very small business?

Started by Zoran, November 22, 2021, 04:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoran

Hello,

I'm using PatchMyPC at my private desktop for some days now and it makes a very nice job. I really would like to use it at our office too, but we're a very small company only and we have just 3-4 windows installations where I could use it. As far as I understand your website the smallest license for business is basic - starting $999/year. This might be a little overkill and I won't call us enterprise  ;). Are our offering some kind of licenses for such small companies too?

Best regards,

Zoran

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

It looks like this is posted in our free home updater space. Are you using SCCM or Intune or just the home updater?

Zoran

I'm using the home updater at my private pc at the moment and would like to use it at work too.

Zoran

No answer? What does this mean? Is it ok to use the free so called "home updater" for businesses that are far too small for enterprise licenses?

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

smridhistone

Store and business law licenses or registrations are issued by the state and vary from state to state. Therefore, depending on the state in which the business is located, the relevant state authority must be contacted to obtain a Stores and Businesses Act license.