• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

OBS Studio 29.1.0 failed

Started by IT-Wikinger, May 09, 2023, 07:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IT-Wikinger

Hello,
we have a problem with the new version of OBS.
We try to deploy the App via InTune. So maybe you can tell me where I can found some Logs that you need for troubleshooting.

Spencer (Patch My PC)

Thanks for reaching out on the forum! If you could please collect the following client side log files and send them to [email protected] we can troubleshoot this further! 😊

When troubleshooting Intune application installation errors on a client, we will need multiple client logs. Please include the following logs:

%ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log
This may be found in the %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\ if the Install was initiated by the user from Company Portal.
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareUpdateDetectionScript.log
%ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\AgentExecutor.log
%ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\IntuneManagementExtension.log
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\PatchMyPC-UserNotification.log
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\UISettings\UINotificationSettings.xml

Note: Some Patch My PC log files listed above may be found in %WinDir%\CCM folder if that folder exists.

Thanks,

Spencer Cruz

IT-Wikinger

can i upload to logs to an e-mail or pm? Dont want to spam all the logs for everyone :D

Spencer (Patch My PC)

Yep, if you send them to [email protected] that will come through to our internal support email and will be assigned to an engineer! We'll then work with you via email or if needed we can schedule a support call via Teams! 😊