Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Request New Features or Software (Free Home Updater) / Work from home online?
« Last post by Kenneth on June 06, 2022, 04:30:31 AM »
How do I decide on the type of activity that will bring income online?
Request New Features or Software (Free Home Updater) / Re: xampp
« Last post by trevorbuley on June 05, 2022, 10:59:43 PM »
Hi,

our Organization would like this as well.  Our students use it in Digitech classes.
Intune (Non SCCM) environment.
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Sumatra bug
« Last post by manz97 on June 05, 2022, 01:52:11 PM »
Sumatra will not update on v3.3.3
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: Viruses/malware in updates
« Last post by Sevastianun on June 05, 2022, 03:52:12 AM »
 I think it was a false positive activation of Windows protection, and there were no problems with the application updates. I believe it is only important to be careful when you download something from unofficial sites.
Report Detection Issues Here (Free Home Updater) / Re: SumatraPDF
« Last post by Admin - Omar on June 04, 2022, 03:31:33 AM »
Hey everyone,
Looks like the developers have changed the registry path of Sumatra from LOCAL_MACHINE to LOCAL_USER ! That's why this is happening now.. So this will be fixed in the next update of Patch My PC.
Report Detection Issues Here (Free Home Updater) / Re: SumatraPDF
« Last post by Peace2000 on June 04, 2022, 03:12:38 AM »
I have the same issue with SumatraPDF. I uninstalled all of it versions and I used PMP to install it again. It gets installed but PMP doesn't still detect it.
Thank you for reporting this, it will be fixed in the next update of Patch My PC :)
I recently acquired Malwarebytes Privacy VPN v. 3.14.0.779 and have the most recent version. I continually shows up red on the list of apps needing update.
But it is not out of date.  Also, the uninstaller lists the regedit location and version correctly. Yet, the program does not show in the list of Security apps (Malwarebytes 4.5.9 does (I own that) and also Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.13.1.681 shows (I don't own that).  But Malwarebytes Privacy does not show up in the list.  I does not allow for checking it for updates.  I continually shows in 'red' indicating it needs an update - which it does not. See JPG. So...it should be ignored altogether as an app you don't yet support, I think.
Thanks.
Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / Re: Vivaldi won't update
« Last post by PatchFan1248 on June 03, 2022, 08:59:57 AM »
Thanks for the reply.
Well, I managed to reinstall Vivaldi's latest version, and now PMPC says it's ok.
So - problem solved.
Thanks. ;-)

Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / Re: Vivaldi won't update
« Last post by StPendl on June 03, 2022, 08:55:09 AM »
Do you see more Vivaldi versions listed in the Uninstaller panel?
If so uninstall the older releases.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10