• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

...but I'm running the latest version - 28.0.1

Thanks for this great program.
New Release 10 Aug 2022
Thanks Andrew.  I finally got it working, though not sure what changed.  Anyway, for others who come across this:

In Intune Apps, choose the MUI version.  Choose Modify command line, and enter LANG_LIST=<language code>  For example, to install US English and Spanish, it would be LANG_LIST=en_US,es_ES.  Supposedly LANG_LIST=ALL will install all languages, if you have a need for that.

These are the supported languages, according to the MSI file table as of the date I posted this:
en_US,ca_ES,eu_ES,bg_BG,zh_CN,zh_TW,cs_CZ,da_DK,de_DE,es_ES,et_ET,fr_FR,hr_HR,hu_HU,it_IT,ja_JP,ko_KR,lt_LT,lv_LV,nl_NL,nb_NO,pl_PL,pt_BR,ro_RO,ru_RU,sk_SK,sl_SI,fi_FI,sv_SE,tr_TR,uk_UA
Hi Eddie,

The most common one appears when the update/app is already published in WSUS/ConfigMgr, and the some new customizations are made, post-publishing. In that case, you would have to re-publish the Update, for it to contain the changes you have made. The reason is the update is published and code-signing using your WSUS Signing Certificate and that can't be edited once published, so it would require the update to be republished.

We have a document which talks about when and how to re-publish update Why Would an Update Need Republishing.

Let us know if this fixes the issue or not. We would be happy to continue investigating this issue if it won't be fixed by republishing.
Hey

Can you please reach out to [email protected] with the following Client-Side log files?
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log (This may be found in the %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\ if the Install was initiated by the user from Company Portal.)
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPCIntuneLogs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareUpdateDetectionScript.log
  • %ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\AgentExecutor.log
  • %ProgramData%\Microsoft\IntuneManagementExtension\Logs\IntuneManagementExtension.log
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\PatchMyPC-UserNotification.log
  • %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\UISettings\UINotificationSettings.xml
Note: Some Patch My PC log files listed above may be found in %WinDir%\CCM folder if that folder exists.

Additionally, a Server-Side log bundle, which can be generated by clicking the Collect Logs button in the General tab of the Patch My PC Publisher.
Hi Team,

Appreciate your support in advance.

We have all the desktops/laptops that are hybrid joined in Azure and enrolled in to Intune. We would like to setup Teamviewer host on all end user machines(Windows 10) and TeamViewer on all our IT machines. I have created an Intune Group and added all our IT machines and allowed all devices to include Teamviewer Host and exclude our IT Group. and the same group has been included for Teamviewer install but all the machine failed with error "The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)".

I am new to Patchmypc and Intune, appreciate if someone can walk me through where to start looking for and troubleshoot further. I tried to search in web with combinations but unable to find any useful info.

Cheers,
Thanoj
Since I have literally booted VM, opened Reader and checked for the policy to get it patched, I don't see how another process should be triggering.  I am going to hide the notifications in SCCM since this is just plain silly.
Despite setting up a company name I am only able to get the stock dialog to show when Patch MY PC believes there is a conflicting process.  I have ran a sync with Patch My PC, ran a sync with SCCM and still the default logo appears.  I have deleted deployments and recreated in SCCM without any change.

How in the blazes do you get the logo and text to update so it does NOT show this default text?
Good Morning abarnes13:

I'm having the same issue with iTunes.

iTunes  -  12.10.11.2

"Patch My PC" insist on updating this software every time I run PMPC.

I couldn't help but notice that you haven't received an answer to your original posting. Hopefully, an answer will be forthcoming. To both of our issues.

Fame