• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Hi there,

PyCharm Professional Edititon fails to publish.

Error: The file is not signed by Patch My PC.

See screenshots:

the-file-is-not-signed-by.png
patch-my-pc-log-sccm.png

What to do?
Quote from: toto2700 on March 16, 2018, 12:41:52 PMWarzone 2100

free opensource game

Warzone 2100 is an open-source real-time strategy and real-time tactics hybrid computer game, originally developed by Pumpkin Studios and published by Eidos Interactive

https://wz2100.net/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone2100/
I recalled struggling to advance in the Warzone campaign in the past but nonetheless finishing it. The campaign is considerably more challenging than I remembered when I recently gave the Open source version another try. I am unable to complete the final task in sector Alpha because the pathfinding is killing all of my units. I don't recall it being that foolish.
I love to play games with cheats and Mods. Recently I am playing Sims4 with debug cheats.
Hi Liviu,

That's great to hear, thanks for the update!
I'll check back in a few days and let you know how I go.

Thanks
Hello,

When possible, please send the SMSTS.log and the logs listed below from the client device to [email protected].

%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppDiscovery*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppEnforce*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\AppIntentEval*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CAS*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\CIAgent.*log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\DataTransferService*.log
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-ScriptRunner.log
This may be found in the %ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\ if the Install was initiated by the user from Software Center.
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\PatchMyPC-SoftwareDetectionScript.log
This may be found in the %temp% of the user who clicked 'Install' in Software Center if it was an 'Available' deployment.
%WinDir%\CCM\Logs\StateMessage.log
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\PatchMyPC-UserNotification.log
%ProgramData%\PatchMyPC\UISettings\UINotificationSettings.xml
Google Chrome is failing to install in the OSD TS. I can install the application via software center without issue.

I have other PMPC apps in the TS (7-zip and Adobe Reader DC) and those install fine.

I have done the following of exporting the WSUS cert. and adding the steps to import it into the TS
https://patchmypc.com/applications-fail-to-install-during-osd-in-sccm-with-error-authorizationmanager-check-failed-0x87d00327

I do not see anything for Chrome in the app discovery log I will be reimaging another test device and gather the SMSTS.logs if needed.
Hi there, Josh,

it looks like the vendor decided to change the way they list the DisplayName under the registry.
We check to see if 4.1.13 is installed, but the display version for 4.1.12 in the registry is actually 4.112.
So then, 4.112 will be greater than what we check for (4.1.13), and it will be listed as installed directly, just as you noticed.

This was changed by the vendor not long ago, and we weren't aware of it.
We will fix this in a future release of our catalog later today.
Hello,

I am having issues updating from OpenOffice 4.1.12 using Endpoint Manager.
I've deployed 4.1.13 and I am getting the status of 'Installed' on Endpoint but the client machine is still showing version 4.1.12

Anything I can check on my end?

Thanks,
Josh
Quote from: Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC) on October 11, 2016, 09:10:18 PMWe are looking into this

Hey Justin,
Any updates on this? I'm trying to update from OpenOffice 4.1.12 on my clients to 4.1.13 to resolve a security vulnerability.

Thanks!
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: Publish single application
Last post by smridhistone - September 16, 2022, 04:13:11 AM
Publishing your application as a framework-dependent application produces an application that contains only your application itself and its dependencies.