• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

You mean the good game something? That is just a switch in the setup. And only puts a hyperlink on your desktop. I recon that can be resolved in an unattended install?
Want to get Certification for Africa to enter African market? Click here and know about all certifications you need like ICASA Certification, NRCS Certification, SABS Certification, KEBS Certification, CoC Certificate
Hi Guus,
We removed Core Temp with the last update of Patch My PC v4.5 because it was always downloading a suspicious game with it.
Hello,
Core temp seems to be gone?
I installed it earlier this year in February.
A new version has come out on december 4th.

Can you please fix this?
Thank you :)

Best regards,
Guus.
i still need help here...
does patchmyPC.exe has registry records? If any, how may i find them?
deleting exe, log and ini files doesn't work? Maybe a registry cleaning works for me?
Prey tracks the location of laptops, phones, and tablets. The program ensures that you can quickly react to unauthorized movements (read: your laptop gets stolen) with geofencing.

But Prey also leaves a lot of debris with every update. That debris accumulates and will use an increasing amount of megabytes.

Prey Helper will clean your computer of all that debris that is using valuable space.

See for more info: https://the-sz.com/products/pr3y/2022-10-07_233913.png
세계에서 가장 매혹적인 게임 중 하나가 라이브 바카라? 그들이 제공하는 다양한 게임으로 인해.
그들은 당신을 위해 몇 가지 놀라움을 가지고 있습니다. 서둘러!, 놀자!
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: No Categories
Last post by LittlBUGer - December 02, 2022, 08:44:18 AM
Quote from: Omar (Patch My PC) on December 01, 2022, 01:04:23 PM
Quote from: LittlBUGer on December 01, 2022, 09:10:47 AM
Quote from: theJazzman42 on November 29, 2022, 02:59:02 AMI do the major work now with UCheck free. Recommended me three updates PatchMyPC didn't and has categories. And allows you to install new software you don't already have on your system.

Though they do have a free and portable version of this to update already installed software, the ability to install new software is only available through their paid version. So, for me, it becomes nearly useless. Not that the Premium or Technician editions are expensive, but still, not the same.

You can select and install from the home updater any software that isn't installed already...

The whole point of this thread is that PatchMyPC (the Home version) no longer has any categories, which is very confusing and off-putting. There is actually another thread with multiple people saying the same thing, on top of everyone in this thread (https://patchmypc.com/forum/index.php?topic=6224.0). The purpose of our recent replies with UCheck is that it was an alternative that DOES have categories. I just pointed out that UCheck Free does NOT allow you to install new software, only update currently installed software. We know that PatchMyPC DOES allow you to install new software, but that's not the point.
We also have this issue.  :(