• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Adobe Acrobat DC Update 20.013.20074 not sync'ing with ConfigMan

Started by lorfo, December 21, 2020, 06:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorfo

Hi there

Noticed that a Tenable issue with Adobe DC < 20.013.20074 was appearing on our network from that checked
1) PMP Logs (PatchMyPC.log), it shows that Adobe was seeing the update v20074 and my reading of this had updated the DB to that level, a manual update skips over Adobe
    - "Processing update 58/144 (Adobe Acrobat DC Update 20.013.20074)"
2) SCCM Application Manager shows ConfigMan still sitting at v20064, (See image)

I have run a manual update to recheck and it skips over the update of Adobe as I believe PMP believes it is at that level.
We run a one day delay to load to ConfigMan, but the v20074 update hit on the 12/9/2020 (https://patchmypc.com/patch-my-pc-catalog-update-12-09-20)

Really did not was to delete applications, I did this when I first loaded and created a lot of work for myself.

Any quick fixes for this?

Regards

Liam

Adam Cook (Patch My PC)

Hi Liam!

20.013.20064 is the latest 'Planned Update' from Adobe. Please see their release notes where they show their Planned, and Optional updates.

Generally the Optional updates are only releases as an MSP file, which we currently do not support as a base installation for applications at this time, as it is an update file that does not containt the full content of the software. It looks like the same is true for this out-of-band security update for build 20.013.20074 - it's only install-able as an MSP file.

With that in mind, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 20.013.20064 is the latest application ConfigMgr will install.

I hope this helps!

lorfo

Makes sense, thanks for that will just do a manual patch :-)

Liam