• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Supported Product vs. Roadmap

Started by zzappster, October 16, 2023, 10:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzappster

How does the version of PatchMyPC on the roadmap correspond to the software release version of PatchMyPC?
For example, the roadmap says Cryptomator support is shipped in August 2023 stating "PATCHMYPC-1085".

I'm running 4.5.0.4 and do not see Cryptomator in the list of supported apps.

Raunak Desai (Patch My PC)

Hey !

Thank you for reaching out.

The product is available, and it's visible in the article as well : https://patchmypc.com/supported-products

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Raunak

OldNavyGuy

Given the title of the page that's linked to, it appears that app is only available for ConfigMgr and Intune.

The app is not listed in the "Home Updater Supported Products List" section on this page...

https://patchmypc.com/home-updater

Raunak Desai (Patch My PC)

Hey,

Yes, that is correct. The apps and update is available for SCCM and Intune. You cannot deploy an app through WSUS as it natively doesn't provide that feature, but you can still deploy it as an update in WSUS.

PatchMyPc supports all the 3 platforms.

Regards,
Raunak

OldNavyGuy

Quote from: Raunak Desai (Patch My PC) on October 16, 2023, 11:34:45 PMHey,

Yes, that is correct. The apps and update is available for SCCM and Intune. You cannot deploy an app through WSUS as it natively doesn't provide that feature, but you can still deploy it as an update in WSUS.

PatchMyPc supports all the 3 platforms.

Regards,
Raunak

I was wondering why this thread was in the Home Updater forum.

prismbend

Roadmap features don't always sync up immediately with the software version you have. Cryptomator support might be on the way for your version.

Bulbasario

Roadmap versions and software release versions might not match precisely. So, even though Cryptomator is on the roadmap for August 2023, it might come in a different software version.