• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Recent posts

Looking for interesting and unique HR dissertation topics? Look no further! Our experts have compiled a list of the best HR dissertation topics for you to choose from. Whether you're interested in employee retention, employee engagement, or something else entirely, we have a topic for you. Check out our list and get started on your dissertation today!
You can try to connect manually, but to connect manually, you must have all the information about the proxy.
Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / No Names No Checkboxes
Last post by ea - November 29, 2022, 09:29:57 PM
I download PMPC for my friend's pc. PMPC can update applications that installed before but I cannot install new applications
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Unable to download the definit...
Last post by tryyssx - November 29, 2022, 02:35:47 PM
I very excitedly went to add tailscale to my list of auto-updated apps when I got the notification that it had officially been launched. Wouldn't open. No bother, I thought, i'll just delete patchmypc and then redownload it.

i've tried about 8 times now and nothing works. I've googled and deleted the file from my appdata as well

any tips?
Report Detection Issues Here (Free Home Updater) / Teamviewer x86 32 bits
Last post by starcom - November 29, 2022, 09:25:14 AM
My operating system is 32-bit but your Patchmypc insists on installing a 64-bit version.
okay i will check it.
General Questions (Free Home Updater) / Re: No Categories
Last post by theJazzman42 - November 29, 2022, 02:59:02 AM
I do the major work now with UCheck free. Recommended me three updates PatchMyPC didn't and has categories. And allows you to install new software you don't already have on your system.
Hi there,
Sorry for the late reply! you will find the solution in here: https://patchmypc.com/forum/index.php?topic=5637.0
Home updater. Sorry is I posted in the wrong forum.
Please add ideas to add new products to our Enterprise solution need to be submitted on the ideas page.
https://ideas.patchmypc.com/
You will be notified when the status of the idea will change, and when/if the product will be added.
Here you can also find a list of criteria we use to prioritize the app we add to our catalog.