• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

3 Bugs i've found with the current version.

Started by warwagon, November 19, 2015, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warwagon

The Search box.

The search box is very frustrating. If you click in the box the words "Search Apps" goes away. But if your moves out of the box the words search Apps returns and you end up typing in front of it.

360 Total Security.

If you already have the current version installed, it stays red and tries to reinstall it. if you have 360 Total Security Essentials it gets detected by patchmypc as the other version "360 Total Security" and tries to install it.

Adobe Reader DC and Itunes.

Every time Install either of those applications, the automatic updater associated with each application always finds a new version available after installation with patchmypc

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

We are looking into these.

Quote from: warwagon on November 19, 2015, 09:07:16 AM
The Search box.

The search box is very frustrating. If you click in the box the words "Search Apps" goes away. But if your moves out of the box the words search Apps returns and you end up typing in front of it.

360 Total Security.

If you already have the current version installed, it stays red and tries to reinstall it. if you have 360 Total Security Essentials it gets detected by patchmypc as the other version "360 Total Security" and tries to install it.

Adobe Reader DC and Itunes.

Every time Install either of those applications, the automatic updater associated with each application always finds a new version available after installation with patchmypc

Omar (Patch My PC)

-We will fix "The Search box & 360 Total Security Essentials" soon and sorry about that.
-We just updated iTunes yesterday to the latest version so it should work fine,
-About "Adobe Reader DC" there are no full installer for the latest update, only the previous one! so we can't do anything about that till the next big full update.