• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

customize toast notifications

Started by bumbrah, April 27, 2022, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumbrah

Hello,
Can anyone point me to a doc / how to customize toast notifications? We are using Intune Only app.

bumbrah

thanks for the quick response! i found the area to customize, however, i am unable to hit OK to save the changes. I wonder if this is a limitation as we are currently on the 30 day trial, and are working with a reseller to purchase an annual subscription as we are impressed with this software!!

If there is no limitation to save the custom toast for conflicting apps on a trial, then i wonder what I am doing wrong for not being able to save.

Cheers

ninfakane

vik

Quote from: bumbrah on April 28, 2022, 10:44:43 AM
thanks for the quick response! i found the area to customize, however, i am unable to hit OK to save the changes. I wonder if this is a limitation as we are currently on the 30 day trial, and are working with a reseller to purchase an annual subscription as we are impressed with this software!!

If there is no limitation to save the custom toast for conflicting apps on a trial, then i wonder what I am doing wrong for not being able to save.

Cheers

Hey

To save these changes you need to populate all intents and languages using the drop downs provided.