• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

WinSCP and Firefox Fail with Error 0x80070002

Started by wokkeltje, January 04, 2019, 01:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVK

Same issue with 5.13.9 :(

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Hmm, maybe it's still an SCCM issue. Have you tried publishing using our service?

DVK

Is it compatible with 1806+ functionality? I mean, using both the 1806+ and the publishing service.

Yeah, that should be ok. I would only enable this problematic product in the publishing service if you still want to use SCCM.

DVK

nlopezs74

Merged Topics

Hello everyone,

I am new to third party catalogs. I am testing the trial catalog which includes Firefox. I am getting error 0x800700002. DP looks good. Any help is appreciated.

I believe you may have just opened a case via the technical support email page? If so, we can take this case there, and I'll follow up on this post with the resolution.

nlopezs74

Yes,  I did. I was not sure if I could get support  ;D

Thanks

We will always provide support for anyone interested in our product :)

nlopezs74

The workaround works. Publishing the update with the Publishing tool instead of publishing with SCCM. There is a bug with spaces in the deployment name with SCCM publishing.

We are also looking into repro-ing the issue and will reach our to the SCCM product group if it's still a problem in the latest 1902 build.

Quote from: nlopezs74 on May 16, 2019, 09:41:34 AM
The workaround works. Publishing the update with the Publishing tool instead of publishing with SCCM. There is a bug with spaces in the deployment name with SCCM publishing.

nlopezs74

Yes, it is still a problem with SCCM version 1902. That would be awesome. Thanks for taking the request for a non-paying customer and finding a solution. I will be testing other deployments for a month or two.

Thanks again

Was the update published from 1902 or did you upgrade to 1902 after the update was previously published?

We have a repro in SCCM 1904 TP. We will report to the engineering team at MSFT to make sure they are tracking this issue.

nlopezs74

It was the original created with 1810. I am going to try re-creating it with current version.

Thanks