• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Google Drive Hash Mismatch

Started by [email protected], March 16, 2023, 02:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

HI Guys.

I resynced again today and i am getting a hash error on Google Drive 71.0.3.0.

The hash of file downloaded is different than the file hash in our catalog. Hash errors happen when vendors release updates that aren't available in our catalog yet. This error should be resolved in the next catalog update. It could also have been induced by a firewall issue. Additional details:Hash from catalog [SYW7JP65wG1rbNrPsjm2cRWJVYk=] doesn't match downloaded update hash of [slO7p+IR2SWPv94lGj0Bf1Elcrw=].

Catalog Synced 03/15

Priscilla (Patch My PC)

Thanks for reaching out.

This is an issue we have discovered today which has affected a small number of our customers. We had an internal issue for a duration of around 5 minutes and it appears anybody that sync'd in this time was affected.

We fixed the root cause of the issue this morning, March 16th, 2023, at 08:01 AM EST, but if you are experiencing technical difficulties, resyncing the Publisher will likely fix any of the related issues you may have.

If you are still experiencing issues after resyncing, please reach out to us at [email protected]

[email protected]

FYI Google Drive is still failing but its more obvious now that the catalog version is 71.0.3.0 and the downloaded version is 72.0.2.0.