• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 Hash

Started by ScottErickson, October 25, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottErickson

The x86/x64 chrome downloads are failing with invalid hashes:

Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog: Hash from catalog [grbS6o8q4x55OyC+XBANhKh8j6w=] doesn...t match downloaded update hash of [V/rFPkgaMlZUTt9N9Szclf9B5ig=]
Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog: Hash from catalog [vWiYRtHv5u1OMZWP14/foqv2hWA=] doesn...t match downloaded update hash of [tQb6YHrvG5BcBjW5GluK+XpdQ2o=]

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Looks like Google just released a new update this morning. Since they use the same download URL for each version that's why the hash isn't validated.

Starting download for: https://dl.google.com/chrome/install/GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise64.msi
Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog: Hash from catalog [vWiYRtHv5u1OMZWP14/foqv2hWA=] doesn...t match downloaded update hash of [tQb6YHrvG5BcBjW5GluK+XpdQ2o=]

The new update should be included in today's catalog update then it should auto-resolve itself.

DVK

Is this resolved for trial catalog? We are still getting the error in SMS_INVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT right now.

It should be, have you re-synced the catalog in SCCM?

DVK

Great! Let us know if anything else comes up.