• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Need Help with setup

Started by louish, May 04, 2020, 03:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody Mathis (Patch My PC)

That registry entry is supposed to be set by the client setting for ÔÇ£Enable Third Party PatchingÔÇØ when it is set to Yes.

If you do not have a client settings deployment, or your default client settings, with the Enable Software Updates setting, found under software updates, set then the client wonÔÇÖt manage that registry entry on your endpoints.

If that registry entry is not getting set by the Configuration Manager Client, and you know that setting is set, then you may need to repair the CCM client, or check into a corrupt registry.pol

Would you be available for a remote support session? We could quickly work through many of the common problems.

louish

Hi Cody, I have been meaning to get back out to you. Looks like all is working now. Thanks for all of your help. I had to manually import the certificate on my end. However, my client seems to be the outlier in this equation. All other machines that I have tested with have the correct policy settings, Registry entry, and are pupating just fine. Thanks again for all of your help.

Cody Mathis (Patch My PC)

Great to hear! Glad you are working now.