• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Failed downloads

Started by JeffJoiner, December 19, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffJoiner

We recently (12/10) enabled all products; however, the SUP sync failed with the following errors.
Dropbox 62.4.103 has failed to be published with full content : DownloadFailed   The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Bandicam 4.2.1 has failed to be published with full content : DigestFailed       Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog         
PDFCreator 3.2.0 has failed to be published with full content : DigestFailed      Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog     
LogMeIn Client 1.3.0.4266 has failed to be published with full content : DownloadFailed   The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
SRWare Iron 70.0.3650.1 (x64) has failed to be published with full content : DigestFailed   Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog
SRWare Iron 70.0.3650.1 (x86) has failed to be published with full content : DigestFailed   Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog
Plantronics Hub 3.11.3 (x64) has failed to be published with full content : DigestFailed      Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog
Plantronics Hub 3.11.3 (x86) has failed to be published with full content : DigestFailed      Digest of the downloaded update doesn't match the digest from the catalog

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

I believe we may have followed up via email? Looking at the log this is almost always downloads being filtered by a security product.