Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
TestsMate Dumps provides Certification Exam Dumps to assist you increase your chances of achievement and assure it with a fantastic score
Performed update run and it started with creating restore point. Updated 7 items, but I want 1 of them restored to its previous version. Can't see how to do thank. Help?
Report Bugs and Issues (Free Home Updater) / PatchMyPC issue
« Last post by Emil_77 on July 31, 2021, 12:26:46 AM »
Hi,

I have next error during use of PatchMyPC (see attached image). I have Internet connection and access to the page patchmypc.com. So why do I have this issue ?

Thanks,

Emil
Hey MTREICHLER, this is weird. I’ve just tested and, even though WPP doesn’t show the "Not" group, there are indeed imported from the catalog. Actually, if you export the update and open the XML file you will see the "Not" group in the "IsInstalled" element.
Great,  Here is how I was customizing the rules in past to avoid LTSR patching, which is only accounting for command line situation.

Code: [Select]
<lar:And>
<bar:RegValueExists Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CitrixOnlinePluginPackWeb" Value="DisplayVersion" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:RegSz Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CitrixOnlinePluginPackWeb" Value="DisplayName" Comparison="Contains" Data="Workspace" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:RegSzToVersion Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CitrixOnlinePluginPackWeb" Value="DisplayVersion" Comparison="LessThan" Data="21.6.0.47" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:WindowsVersion Comparison="GreaterThan" MajorVersion="6" MinorVersion="1" ProductType="1"/>
<lar:Not>
<bar:RegExpandSz Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\AutoUpdate\Commandline Policy" Value="LTSROnly" Comparison="EqualTo" Data="true" RegType32="true"/>
</lar:Not>
</lar:And>
The SCUP schema is the same as is used in ConfigMgr. The creator of WSUS Package Publisher actually works for us :) I'll have him check this out.
"Citrix Workspace 21.7.0.44"

I also created rule with proper NOT conditions and imported.   NOT conditions were stripped out.

We are importing our patches into WSUS with WSUS Package Publisher, not going though SCCM.   Maybe the installable ruleset on native WSUS SCUP API is more limited than SCCM.  I know the NOT condition does work on registry conditions as that is how I was avoiding patching my LTSR by keying off LTSROnly NOT true.

Your logic is correct on LTSR probably just related to missing NOT condition.
Interesting. What is the full title of that update?
Thanks for the reply.

When I export the 21.7.0.44 installable rule there isn't NOT condition to proceed the OR statements. 

Code: [Select]
<bar:RegValueExists Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CitrixOnlinePluginPackWeb" Value="DisplayVersion" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:RegSz Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CitrixOnlinePluginPackWeb" Value="DisplayName" Comparison="Contains" Data="Workspace" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:RegSzToVersion Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CitrixOnlinePluginPackWeb" Value="DisplayVersion" Comparison="LessThan" Data="21.7.0.44" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:WindowsVersion Comparison="GreaterThan" MajorVersion="6" MinorVersion="1" ProductType="1"/>
<lar:Or>
<bar:RegValueExists Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\AutoUpdate\Commandline Policy" Value="LTSROnly" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:RegSz Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\AutoUpdate\Commandline Policy" Value="LTSROnly" Comparison="EqualTo" Data="true" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:RegValueExists Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Policies\Citrix\ICA Client\AutoUpdate" Value="LTSROnly" RegType32="true"/>
<bar:RegSz Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="SOFTWARE\Policies\Citrix\ICA Client\AutoUpdate" Value="LTSROnly" Comparison="EqualTo" Data="true" RegType32="true"/>
</lar:Or>
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10